Spacious and Level Caravan and Campsite Accommodation
- 36 Stands for tents and caravans
- Parking for 1 x vehicle per site - additional parking available at reception upon request
- Separate male and female ablution block with toilets and showers
- Night security patrols in season
- Stand size approximately 10m x 10m each
- Fixed and individual braai facilities available
- Two unisex individual bathrooms each with a toilet and bath
- Laundry service available in season
- Individual 220v electrical plug points
- Communal gazebo for all social occasions.
- Fully fenced with remote gate access control
Pugwash Cottage Self-Catering Accommodation
- Fully equipped self-catering cabin situated on the edge of our dam.
- Toilet and shower (bath available in ablution block only)
- Full alarm system linked to security company.
- Separate bedroom (double bed)
- Satelite dish installed with flat screen TV
- Personal decoders with smart card must be brought for link-up of dstv.
- Alternatively, a decoder with premium bouquet is available from reception at an additional charge of R30.00 per day.
- Double sleeper couch with extra bedding in the lounge - suitable for teenager or 2 small children.
- Parking space next to the cabin for one car.
- Minimum two night stay
- Private undercover sun deck with 6 x seater table and portable braai.
Fancy a dip in our swimming pool?
Our sparkling extra-large pool is the perfect way to cool off on those hot summer days
Time to play at the park!
- Jungle gym and large grassed play area.
- Children welcome to bring bicycles and ride around safely.
- Games room equipped with table tennis tables, coin operated pool table and darts board (darts not provided).
- "Kids Club" - supervised afternoon activities for children aged 3 to 11 years old (open in High Peak Season only).
Nature at its best!
- Our dam is stocked with bass and talapia.
- Picnic table and benches provided for a quiet sundowner at the water's edge.
- Fly fishing is permitted on catch and release basis only (rods are not provided).
- Fantastic array of birdlife including fish eagles, herons, kingfishers... and "Stan and Susan", our resident egyptian geese!
- Small pleasure boats and kayaks are available at no extra charge.